4G LTE for Marine
Helping to improve on-board communications and processes.
Getting and staying connected at sea, so that communications can run seamlessly as your ships move between territories, is no small challenge. Yet, today, connectivity is becoming more and more essential for marine applications.
4G LTE for marine provides an answer, by delivering a secure and flexible network solution which adapts as your ship moves – changing networks seamlessly. Westbase.io solutions can also failover to satellite to ensure connectivity is delivered even when outside 4G LTE ranges. This networking approach means your marine workers can complete their work unhindered by connectivity issues, while security and operational processes can also be optimised.
“We needed something which provided us with stable and reliable connectivity across the globe […] Today we are better synchronised as an organisation, with vastly improved connectivity and better communications with our vessels.”
– Khurram Inam, Svitzer’s Regional IT Manager for Europe.
We’ve helped to connect 1000s of vehicles both at sea and on-the-road. Check out how we did it and what they achieved by reading some of our case studies:
Westbase.io 4G LTE for Marine Solutions Can Better Connect…
Westbase.io are the leading UK and European distributor of 4G LTE and IoT networking solutions and we help businesses to transform by being better connected. Our solutions are simple to install, highly secure and built with flexibility in mind. Designed for roaming, our 4G LTE for marine solution options get connected easily and then stay connected, able to change networks seamlessly as the ship travels.
All Westbase.io solutions are also cloud-managed so no matter where your marine fleet is, your central IT team can easily monitor and manage your network to ensure it is up-to-date and performing optimally. Work with Westbase.io for access to:
- Extensive partner support across technical, sales, marketing and warehousing
- Unparalleled solution knowledge and 30 years of vertical market expertise
- The latest technology innovations in cellular and IoT networking
- A full solution range combining hardware and cloud services, plus extended software and connectivity services via our sister-company Control
Find Out More and Solution Options.
- The MP70 supports advanced remote visibility and instant insight into the vehicle area network (VAN), field ap... Read More
- Meet Service Level Commitments Your customers depend on you for reliable connections. With Digi Remote Mana... Read More
- The Sierra Wireless AirLink® MG90 is a high performance LTE-Advanced vehicle multi-networking platform, purpo... Read More
- With the available Gigabit-Class LTE modem, optional second modem, Wave 2 dual-band, and dual-concurrent Gigab... Read More
- With an embedded 600 Mbps modem for LTE Advanced and a slot for an optional second modem, as well as wave 2 ac... Read More
- Ideal for challenging transportation and mobile environments, Digi TransPort® WR64 is a dual cellular LTE-Adv... Read More
- With LTE coverage on major global networks, the GX450 extends broadband connectivity to a wide range of device... Read More
- Simplify and scale M2M operations with the Sierra Wireless AirLink Management Service (previously known as Air... Read More
† Quote is courtesy of EE’s Connected Vehicle case study with East Midlands Ambulance Service, which leveraged the Cradlepoint COR IBR1100.