4G LTE for Fire and Rescue Services
Helping to improve firefighter and citizen safety.
Delivering reliable connectivity on the road for fire and rescue services can provide your teams with access to the information they need to improve communication and situational awareness on the scene – ultimately increasing the safety of both your firefighters and the citizens they serve.
Whether it is accessing the latest building plans on the go, or live streaming footage from body worn cameras, connectivity can dramatically help to improve scene management by creating a real-time picture of what is happening on the ground. An in-vehicle networking solution from Westbase.io can deliver the benefits of 4G LTE for fire and rescue services, by providing a stable, reliable connectivity solution that rolls into the scene, ready-to-go, with the fire engine or rescue vehicle.
What about the Emergency Services Network?
The Emergency Services Network (ESN) will initially run alongside the existing TETRA network in the UK, and will leverage both commercial and dedicated 4G LTE networks to fulfil primary communication requirements. Westbase.io in-vehicle networking solutions for fire and rescue services are ESN-ready, with many solutions already deployed in recent years being field upgradable also. These devices are either currently undergoing the approval process or have already been approved by the Home Office (please call for details). Read more about how our solutions will work with the Emergency Services Network by following this link.
We’ve worked with over 40 emergency service teams across the UK and Europe to deliver in-vehicle networking – not to mention many other fleet and transportation customers. Check out how we did it and what they achieved by reading some of our case studies:
Westbase.io 4G LTE for Fire and Rescue Solutions Can Better Connect…
Westbase.io 4G LTE for fire and rescue service solutions include advanced hardware options with built-in, vehicle-ready features for maximum impact and minimum infrastructure, plus cloud and software-defined services which enable you to easily secure and manage your in-vehicle network without the need for large IT resource.
We represent the leading vendors in this market. With extensive experience of deploying in-vehicle networks, having connected many 1000s of vehicles, we are the ideal distribution partner for you to address this opportunity. Work with Westbase.io for access to:
- Extensive partner support across technical, sales, marketing and warehousing
- Unparalleled solution knowledge and 30 years of vertical market expertise
- The latest technology innovations in cellular and IoT networking
- A full solution range combining hardware and cloud services, plus extended software and connectivity services via our sister-company Control
Find Out More and Solution Options.
- The MP70 supports advanced remote visibility and instant insight into the vehicle area network (VAN), field ap... Read More
- Meet Service Level Commitments Your customers depend on you for reliable connections. With Digi Remote Mana... Read More
- The Sierra Wireless AirLink® MG90 is a high performance LTE-Advanced vehicle multi-networking platform, purpo... Read More
- With the available Gigabit-Class LTE modem, optional second modem, Wave 2 dual-band, and dual-concurrent Gigab... Read More
- With an embedded 600 Mbps modem for LTE Advanced and a slot for an optional second modem, as well as wave 2 ac... Read More
- Ideal for challenging transportation and mobile environments, Digi TransPort® WR64 is a dual cellular LTE-Adv... Read More
- With LTE coverage on major global networks, the GX450 extends broadband connectivity to a wide range of device... Read More
- The AirLink® Management Service is a secure cloud-based management solution that makes it easy to deploy, mon... Read More
† Quote is courtesy of EE’s Connected Vehicle case study with East Midlands Ambulance Service, which leveraged the Cradlepoint COR IBR1100.