4G LTE for Ambulance Services
Connecting Paramedics to what they need to best serve their patients.
Enabling your paramedics and ambulance fleet with connectivity on the road provides them with access to the information and capabilities they need, in any location, to improve the patient services they can deliver in the field.
With waiting times at an all time high, an in-vehicle networking solution from Westbase.io can leverage the benefits of 4G LTE for ambulance services, enabling them to respond more quickly and effectively. In addition, by connecting technologies such as body worn cameras it can also help to better protect your paramedic teams in the field, so they can do their jobs unhindered by abuse.
“Just knowing that the service is reliable, it’s always there and it’s flexible to meet our demands; it is really important to us. Being able to equip our vehicles with 4G technology that delivers real broadband will massively help us deliver what we know is going to happen tomorrow.”
– Steve Bowyer, Head of IM&T for East Midlands Ambulance Service.†
What about the Emergency Services Network?
The Emergency Services Network (ESN) will initially run alongside the existing TETRA network in the UK, and will leverage both commercial and dedicated 4G LTE networks to fulfil primary communication requirements. Westbase.io in-vehicle networking solutions for ambulance services are ESN-ready, with many solutions already deployed in recent years being field upgradable also. These devices are either currently undergoing the approval process or have otherwise already been approved by the Home Office (please call for details). Read more about how our solutions will work with the Emergency Services Network by following this link.
We’ve worked with over 40 emergency service teams across the UK and Europe to deliver in-vehicle networking – not to mention many other fleet and transportation customers. Check out how we did it and what they achieved by reading some of our case studies:
Westbase.io 4G LTE for Ambulance Service Solutions Can Better Connect…
Rapid Deployment Connectivity for Ambulance and Healthcare Services
Westbase.io 4G LTE for ambulance service solutions include advanced hardware options with built-in, vehicle-ready features for maximum impact and minimum infrastructure, plus cloud and software-defined services which enable you to easily secure and manage your in-vehicle network without the need for large IT resource.
We represent the leading vendors in this market. With extensive experience of deploying in-vehicle networks, having connected many 1000s of vehicles, we are the ideal distribution partner for you to address this opportunity. Work with Westbase.io for access to:
- Extensive partner support across technical, sales, marketing and warehousing
- Unparalleled solution knowledge and 30 years of vertical market expertise
- The latest technology innovations in cellular and IoT networking
- A full solution range combining hardware and cloud services, plus extended software and connectivity services via our sister-company Control
Find Out More and Solution Options.
- The MP70 supports advanced remote visibility and instant insight into the vehicle area network (VAN), field ap... Read More
- Meet Service Level Commitments Your customers depend on you for reliable connections. With Digi Remote Mana... Read More
- The Sierra Wireless AirLink® MG90 is a high performance 5G and LTE-Advanced Pro vehicle multi-networking plat... Read More
- With the available Gigabit-Class LTE modem, optional second modem, Wave 2 dual-band, and dual-concurrent Gigab... Read More
- With an embedded 1.2 Gbps or 600 Mbps modem for LTE Advanced Pro connectivity, a slot for an optional second m... Read More
- The Golden Retriever is a portable case with an integrated 5-in-1 antenna built into the case lid. It is avail... Read More
- The "Newfoundland Antenna in a Built-in Protective Case" is configurable up to 13-in-1. This 5G, portable, IP6... Read More
- Cradlepoint’s NetCloud Mobile Performance Service with the R1900 Series router is a ruggedised 5G networ... Read More
† Quote is courtesy of EE’s Connected Vehicle case study with East Midlands Ambulance Service, which leveraged the Cradlepoint COR IBR1100.