4G LTE Primary Connectivity
Cutting the wire to connect anywhere, anytime.
Organisations are constantly expanding their footprint to new locations – both remote and unusual – which can make secure, reliable connectivity a challenge. Where fixed lines cannot reach, or aren’t affordable, a 4G LTE primary connectivity solution can be the ideal answer.
Westbase.io’s 4G LTE primary connectivity solutions can be easily deployed to any location, at any time. Offering enterprise-grade security and cloud management as standard, they keep you protected and enable technical teams to manage your networks centrally. So whether your latest location challenge is a remote spot in the countryside, at the beach, or on a rooftop – wherever you go, you can take your network with you.
“The cloud management capability is a big support to our team, allowing them to remotely provision hundreds of devices around the country, and isolate and address any issues without having to go into the field.”
– Gary O’Connor, CTO at Doddle.
We’ve helped to provide 4G LTE primary connectivity solutions to many organisations. Check out how we did it and what they achieved by reading some of our case studies:
Westbase.io 4G LTE Primary Connectivity Solutions Can Better Connect…
Westbase.io are the leading UK and European distributor of 4G LTE primary connectivity solutions and we help businesses to transform by being better connected. We have worked with many organisations, through our channel, to securely connect many locations because our solutions offer:
- Enterprise-grade security and PCI compliance that keeps you protected
- Simple deployment and no extended lead time
- Scalability to connect and manage 1000s of locations as easily as 1
- High performance for even your most demanding applications
- Cloud management, allowing your central IT teams to monitor and manage the entire network
Work with Westbase.io for access to:
- Extensive channel partner support across technical, sales, marketing and warehousing
- Unparalleled solution knowledge and 30 years of vertical market expertise
- The latest technology innovations in cellular and IoT networking
- A full solution range combining hardware and cloud services, plus extended software and connectivity services via our sister-company Control