4G LTE Parallel Networking
Protecting your networking edge.
More and more applications are being connected at the edge of enterprise networks today, as companies introduce new technologies – from digital signage and kiosks, to vending and building energy management systems. As the edge expands though it becomes more challenging to secure, and many industry analysts are reporting that a large proportion of attacks will focus on the network edge for this very reason.
A 4G LTE parallel networking solution can connect these “at risk” applications though, separating them from the core enterprise network. Westbase.io have helped to connect many 1000s of assets in this way, helping organisations to protect their network edge while still enabling new technologies.
“The Westbase.io networking solution has proved to be very reliable and effectively overcomes any situations where we cannot get ready access to existing connectivity, one simple connectivity solution neatly integrated in to our signage units has made it easier for our clients, and allows us to deliver the best digital experience without relying on their network.”
– Nikk Smith, Technical Director at Pixel Inspiration.
We’ve helped to provide parallel networking solutions to many organisations, across many industries. Check out how we did it and what they achieved by reading some of our case studies:
Westbase.io 4G LTE Parallel Networking Solutions Can Better Connect…
Westbase.io are the leading UK and European distributor of 4G LTE parallel networking solutions and we help businesses to transform by being better connected. We have worked with many organisations, through our channel, to securely connect 1000s of assets because our solutions offer:
- Enterprise-grade security that keeps the parallel network protected
- Simple deployment and no extended lead time
- Seamless integration with edge applications
- Ability to connect anywhere means assets can be optimally positioned, free of fixed line limitations
- High performance for even the most demanding applications
- Cloud management, allowing your central IT teams to monitor and manage the network and connected assets
Work with Westbase.io for access to:
- Extensive channel partner support across technical, sales, marketing and warehousing
- Unparalleled solution knowledge and 30 years of vertical market expertise
- The latest technology innovations in cellular and IoT networking
- A full solution range combining hardware and cloud services, plus extended software and connectivity services via our sister-company Control
- Meet Service Level Commitments Your customers depend on you for reliable connections. With Digi Remote Mana... Read More
- The Digi TransPort WR31 is an intelligent 4G LTE router designed for critical infrastructure and industrial ap... Read More
- Digi TransPort WR21 is a full-featured cellular router offering the flexibility to scale from basic connectivi... Read More
- The Digi TransPort WR11 and WR11 XT deliver a cost-optimised 4G LTE connection to mission critical M2M applica... Read More
- Cradlepoint NetCloud Manager enables zero-touch deployment, remote management and reporting, and NetCloud Peri... Read More
- Digi TransPort WR11 XT delivers a cost-optimized 4G LTE connection to mission critical M2M applications around... Read More
- With an embedded cellular modem, wired WAN connections, and WiFi, the AER1600 cloud-managed branch routers off... Read More
- The RV55 is especially well suited for SCADA, distribution management systems and service vehicle fleets. The ... Read More
- With intelligence that makes it quick to deploy and simple to manage, coupled with its ruggedised form factor ... Read More
- With state-of-the-art global LTE coverage from the proven leader in LTE technology, the ES450 provides broadba... Read More
- The AirLink® Management Service is a secure cloud-based management solution that makes it easy to deploy, mon... Read More