4G LTE for Internet of Things
Flexible, scalable and secure connectivity for your IoT assets.
Connecting the Internet of Things requires anywhere, anytime networking which is completely flexible and scalable. Using 4G LTE for Internet of Things (IoT) deployments delivers just this, while also keeping your network secure – and we’re here to help.
Our 4G LTE networking solutions for IoT have connected many 1000s of assets across multiple use cases and industries – from kiosks, vending and digital signage, to CCTV, BEMS and HVAC. Proven in the most demanding environments, our enterprise-grade solutions enable you to connect your high value IoT assets simply and securely wherever they are. Our networking solutions also boast edge computing (or fog) capabilities so that you can run intelligent applications at the network edge, optimising your cloud and data usage.
“The Westbase.io networking solution has proved to be very reliable and effectively overcomes any situations where we cannot get ready access to existing connectivity, one simple connectivity solution neatly integrated in to our signage units has made it easier for our clients, and allows us to deliver the best digital experience without relying on their network.”
– Nikk Smith, Technical Director at Pixel Inspiration.
We’ve helped to connect 1000s of IoT assets across many industries. Check out how we did it and what they achieved by reading some of our case studies:
Westbase.io 4G LTE for Internet of Things Can Better Connect…
Westbase.io are the leading UK and European distributor of 4G LTE for Internet of Things solutions, and we help businesses to transform by being better connected. We have worked with many organisations to connect 1000s of assets because our solutions offer:
- Enterprise-grade security that keeps your network safe even at the very edge
- Built-in edge computing capabilities to add intelligence
- Simple and quick deployment
- Leading antenna solutions to ensure signal quality in even remote locations
- Cloud management allowing your central IT teams to monitor and manage the network, regardless of your assets’ location
Work with Westbase.io for access to:
- Extensive channel partner support across technical, sales, marketing and warehousing
- Unparalleled solution knowledge and 30 years of vertical market expertise
- The latest technology innovations in cellular and IoT networking
- A full solution range combining hardware and cloud services, plus extended software and connectivity services via our sister-company Control
- Meet Service Level Commitments Your customers depend on you for reliable connections. With Digi Remote Mana... Read More
- The Digi TransPort WR31 is an intelligent 4G LTE router designed for critical infrastructure and industrial ap... Read More
- Digi TransPort WR21 is a full-featured cellular router offering the flexibility to scale from basic connectivi... Read More
- The Digi TransPort WR11 and WR11 XT deliver a cost-optimised 4G LTE connection to mission critical M2M applica... Read More
- Cradlepoint NetCloud Manager enables zero-touch deployment, remote management and reporting, and NetCloud Peri... Read More
- Digi TransPort WR11 XT delivers a cost-optimized 4G LTE connection to mission critical M2M applications around... Read More
- Simple to install and easy to manage, the Raven RV50x industrial gateway is designed to connect critical asset... Read More
- The RV55 is especially well suited for SCADA, distribution management systems and service vehicle fleets. The ... Read More
- The Digi® IX14 is a rugged, secure and reliable LTE industrial router powered by an enhanced operating system... Read More
- With intelligence that makes it quick to deploy and simple to manage, coupled with its ruggedised form factor ... Read More
- With state-of-the-art global LTE coverage from the proven leader in LTE technology, the ES450 provides broadba... Read More
- The AirLink® Management Service is a secure cloud-based management solution that makes it easy to deploy, mon... Read More